Color separations with the main art colors, avoiding unnecessary color combinations and resulting in a smooth print. I adapt to the workflow of each workshop and its printing capacity or number of inks that can be printed. I deliver detailed color separations that can be printed with a smooth-touch and vibrant result.
What kind of files do I need to send?
Specifications for your art files.
- If possible, please send a PSD, AI, CDR, Artwork file on a transparent background
- Resolution of 300 dpi or more in actual size
- If you don't have any of these files, the best image you have.
Files you receive
- Source file: PSD, AI, CDR or the file you need
- Worksheet: PMS (Pantones), sequences, suggestions of frequency and type of mesh.
- If you need another format, please let me know. Also indicate if you need halftone conversion - bitmap halftones for printing without a RIP program.
When submitting your files, please mention the following information:
- The maximum number of colors you would like to use. (Example: use no more than 6 colors in total)
- The shirt color the artwork will be printed on. (Example: this will only be on navy blue shirts)
- The final dimensions of the artwork (if the artwork is not to scale) (Example: Scale the artwork to 13 ”wide).
- The due date (Example: return seps no later than Monday at 5 p.m.)
Delivery times and payment methods
- Delivery time: The delivery time for separations is approximately 1 to 2 business days. Rush jobs are available (same day service or weekend service) for an additional charge.
- Payment Methods: You can pay with 1) Debit Card 2) Credit Card 3) Paypal 4) Transfer
- After I have submitted your files, I will email you a payment link that you can cover with the above payment methods.